TRIUMPH HERALD HIRE
Bluebelle’s lively, economical engine and modern 5-speed gearbox make her a pleasure to drive.
You’ll love her 1960s styling and original features. She has a beautiful solid teak dashboard and a large boot for luggage and picnic gear for when you explore Dumfries and Galloway and beyond.
Her good looks have seen her in the BBC’s ‘Antiques Road Trip’, ‘BBC Music Day’, ‘Border News’ and music videos.
Bluebelle is available for day hire, short and weekly breaks and wedding hire.
For your safety and convenience, modern seatbelts and hidden charging sockets are fitted for your mobile phone and sat-nav.
ORIGINAL STYLING AND FEATURES
- Model: Triumph Herald Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Colour: Wedgwood blue with ivory hood
- Interior: Contrasting shadow blue
- Steering wheel: Original Bakelite steering wheel, slim-rim
- Dashboard: Original teak dashboard and chrome bezel instruments
- Engine: Original 1300cc engine
- MPG: 40-45
Our day with this little blue lady was perfect! Thank you so much, we will be back.Thilo and Eugen
TRIUMPH HERALD HIRE RATES
DAY RATEMON - THU
- EXTRA DAYS £105
- EXTRA DAYS £125
TRIUMPH HERALD HIRE TERMS
Please note that we have a strict no smoking and no pets policy.
The price includes comprehensive insurance and collision damage/excess waiver policy for one driver, unlimited mileage, plus breakdown and recovery. An additional driver can be insured for £12 per day.
The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. We can also take card payments over the phone.
- If a driver has a non-UK driving licence it may incur a small extra insurance cost.
- If a driver has any more than 3 points on their licence or any other convictions it may incur an extra insurance cost.
- All self-drive hires are subject to our insurer’s approval.
- The damage/excess waiver policy for one driver means that in the unlikely event of an accident, you will not have to pay the excess.
- Self drive-prices do not include fuel.
- Drivers must be 25 and over and under 73 years of age with at least 3 years driving experience.
- A minimum deposit of £50 or 20% for bookings greater than £250 will be required to secure the booking.
- Normal collection and return times are from 9 am to 7 pm.
A SELECTION OF VEHICLES PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
We also have Snowdrop, a Morris Minor who is full of charm with original features and a gorgeous burgundy leather interior.
And campervan Daisy with her classic hippy vibe and the unmistakable sound and feel of her VW air cooled engine.