PLACES TO VISIT
FOR ALL INTERESTS
- Caerlaverock Castle, Dumfries
- W W T Caerlaverock, Dumfries
- Culzean Castle, near Ayr
- Drumlanrig Castle, Thornhill
- Dundrennan Abbey, Dundrennan
- Galloway red kite trail
- Glenkiln Sculpture trail, Shawhead
- Little water of Fleet viaduct, Gatehouse of Fleet
- Loch Arthur farm shop & cafe’, Beeswing
- Orchardton Tower, Palnakie
- R.S.P.B Mersehead reserve
- Sweetheart Abbey, New Abbey
- Threave Castle, Castle Douglas
- Wanlohead lead mine, Biggar
- Kirkcudbright, artist’s town & fishing port
- Wigtown, Scotland’s book town
A SELECTION OF VEHICLES PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
We have Snowdrop, a Morris Minor who is full of charm with original features and a gorgeous burgundy leather interior.
We also have Bluebelle, a lovingly restored Triumph Herald convertible who has starred in many a TV program and music video.
And campervan Daisy with her classic hippy vibe and the unmistakable sound and feel of her VW air cooled engine.