THINGS TO DO IN DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY
SEE, DO AND STAY
Dumfries & Galloway has a huge choice of places to stay and visit. A small selection is listed below.
For further information on attractions, accommodation and other things to do in Dumfries and Galloway, visit www.visitscotland.com.
PLACES TO VISIT
FOR ALL INTERESTS
- Caerlaverock Castle, Dumfries
- W W T Caerlaverock, Dumfries
- Culzean Castle, near Ayr
- Drumlanrig Castle, Thornhill
- Dundrennan Abbey, Dundrennan
- Galloway red kite trail
- Glenkiln Sculpture trail, Shawhead
- Little water of Fleet viaduct, Gatehouse of Fleet
- Loch Arthur farm shop & cafe’, Beeswing
- Orchardton Tower, Palnakie
- R.S.P.B Mersehead reserve
- Sweetheart Abbey, New Abbey
- Threave Castle, Castle Douglas
- Wanlohead lead mine, Biggar
- Kirkcudbright, artist’s town & fishing port
- Wigtown, Scotland’s book town
A SELECTION OF VEHICLES PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
You’ll love campervan Daisy with her classic hippy vibe, and the unmistakable sound and feel of her VW air cooled engine.
Then there’s Bluebelle, a stunning 1960s Triumph Herald convertible who has starred in many a TV programme and music video.
And Snowdrop, a Morris Minor who is full of charm with original features and a gorgeous burgundy leather interior.