HIRE A MORRIS MINOR!
Snowdrop is a 1950s model Morris Minor 4 door saloon finished in ivory white with a burgundy leather interior. She is full of charm with all her original features including semaphore indicators and characteristic roar..
Our Morris Minor is available for day hire, short and weekly breaks and chauffeured wedding hire.
For your safety and convenience, modern seatbelts and hidden charging sockets are fitted for your mobile phone and sat-nav.
Hire a Morris Minor and you will be transported back to a past era of motoring!
ORIGINAL STYLING AND FEATURES
- Model: Morris Minor 4 door saloon
- Year: 1961
- Colour: Ivory white with a burgundy leather interior
- Interior: All original burgundy leather
- Seats: 4
- Steering wheel: Original sprung Bakelite steering wheel
- Special features: Semaphore indicators, original wing mirrors and AA badge
- Engine: Original 948cc
- MPG: 45-50
We had a fantastic day out in the Morris Minor. I regretted not having more time to drive it. A lovely, reliable and comfortable car in great condition.
MORRIS MINOR HIRE RATES
Monday to ThursdayDay Rate
- Extra Days £95
Friday to Sunday (and Bank Holidays)Day Rate
- Extra Days £110
MORRIS MINOR HIRE TERMS
Please note that we have a strict no smoking and no pets policy. The price includes comprehensive insurance and collision damage/excess waiver policy for one driver, unlimited mileage, plus breakdown and recovery. An additional driver can be insured for £15 per day. The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. We can also take card payments over the phone.
- If a driver has a non-UK driving licence it will incur an extra insurance cost. See our full T&Cs.
- If a driver has any more than 3 points on their licence, any other convictions or any insurance claims against you in the last four years, there will be an extra insurance cost.
- All self-drive hires are subject to our insurer’s approval.
- The damage/excess waiver policy for one driver means that in the unlikely event of an accident, you will not have to pay the excess.
- Self drive-prices do not include fuel.
- Drivers must be 25 and over and under 78 years of age with at least 3 years driving experience.
- A minimum deposit of £50 or 20% for bookings greater than £250 will be required to secure the booking.
- Normal collection and return times are from 9 am to 7 pm.
- UK licence holders will have to pay a security deposit of £500, when hiring for more than 3 days.
- Non-UK licence holders will have to pay a security deposit of £1800, from the first day of hire.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions
A SELECTION OF VEHICLES PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
You’ll love campervan Daisy with her classic hippy vibe, and the unmistakable sound and feel of her VW air cooled engine.
Then there’s Bluebelle, a stunning 1960s Triumph Herald convertible who has starred in many a TV programme and music video.
And Snowdrop, a Morris Minor who is full of charm with original features and a gorgeous burgundy leather interior.