MORRIS MINOR HIRE
Snowdrop is a 1950s Morris Minor 4 door saloon finished in ivory white with a burgundy leather interior. She is full of charm with all her original features including semaphore indicators and a starting handle. A day out in Snowdrop will take you back to a past era of motoring.
Snowdrop is available for day hire, short and weekly breaks and wedding hire.
For your safety and convenience, modern seatbelts and hidden charging sockets are fitted for your mobile phone and sat-nav.
ORIGINAL STYLING AND FEATURES
- Model: Morris Minor 4 door saloon
- Year: 1959
- Colour: Ivory white with a burgundy leather interior
- Interior: All original burgundy leather
- Seats: 4
- Steering wheel: Original sprung Bakelite steering wheel
- Special features: Semaphore indicators, original wing mirrors and AA badge
- Engine: Original 948cc
- MPG: 45-50
We had a fantastic day out in the Morris Minor. I regretted not having more time to drive it. A lovely, reliable and comfortable car in great condition.Maria & Roy
MORRIS MINOR HIRE RATES
DAY RATEMON - THU
- EXTRA DAYS £90
- EXTRA DAYS £105
MORRIS MINOR HIRE TERMS
Please note that we have a strict no smoking and no pets policy.
The price includes comprehensive insurance and collision damage/excess waiver policy for one driver, unlimited mileage, plus breakdown and recovery. An additional driver can be insured for £12 per day.
The preferred method of payment is by bank transfer. We can also take card payments over the phone.
- If a driver has a non-UK driving licence it may incur a small extra insurance cost.
- If a driver has any more than 3 points on their licence or any other convictions it may incur an extra insurance cost.
- The damage/excess waiver policy for one driver means that in the unlikely event of an accident, you will not have to pay the excess.
- All self-drive hires are subject to our insurer’s approval.
- Self drive-prices do not include fuel.
- Drivers must be 25 and over and under 73 years of age with at least 3 years driving experience.
- A minimum deposit of £50 or 20% for bookings greater than £250 will be required to secure the booking.
- Normal collection and return times are from 9 am to 7 pm.
A SELECTION OF VEHICLES PERFECT FOR EVERY OCCASION
We also have Bluebelle, a lovingly restored Triumph Herald convertible who has starred in many a TV program and music video.
And campervan Daisy with her classic hippy vibe and the unmistakable sound and feel of her VW air cooled engine.