TOP TIPS FOR CHOOSING A WEDDING VEHICLE
WEDDING CAR HIRE
Your wedding ceremony is booked and now it’s time to think about how you are going to travel on your special day. Here’s what to look out for when considering which transport to hire…
- The most important thing to think of is whether the car will take you safely to your wedding ceremony. So try to make sure your chosen vehicle is well maintained by an experienced mechanic.
- If possible, have a look at the car before booking, this is to ensure it is in pristine condition and will look fantastic in your photos.
- Consider what style of a car would suit your wedding – classic/vintage car; stretch limo; modern limo; something traditional or something quirky.
- How many passengers will be travelling? Traditionally the bride and her father travel to the ceremony, but you may want to have someone else special travel with you or one or two bridesmaids. Will you all fit into one car, or will you need another vehicle?
- Check out how many passengers your chosen wedding vehicle will take. If there is only a short journey between home and the ceremony, the chauffeur may be willing to do more than one trip.
- Something you may not have thought about is the size of your wedding dress. If your dress has a large skirt, do make sure you choose a bridal car which is large enough to accommodate it – another reason to take a look at the car before booking.
- Will the car be used just for your wedding that day? You don’t what the chauffeur rushing off to another wedding before your photos!
- Finally, to make sure you get the car you really want, make sure you book it in plenty of time.
Good luck with choosing your wedding transport and have a fantastic wedding day!